Please read the following list of regulations carefully and make sure that you agree to all of its terms and conditions before you register for classes. For those students who have already registered, please confirm that you recognize and accept the following regulations as now being in effect:
1. Free class trial:
Prior to registering, prospective students are permitted to sit in on a class once free of charge (this does not apply to newly opened classes). First-time students who wish to take a free class trial must first go to the registration office and register for a free class trial pass card. When registering for a second class trial, please refer to the following regulations and pay the applicable class fees. After registering for classes, students are ineligible for a free class trial.
2. Class trial:
Students who are no longer eligible for a free class trial, can register for a 1 class trial, and if satisfied, register for the remaining classes.
3. Switching classes:
If a student feels that the class that they are in does not suit their needs, they are permitted to switch to another class under the following conditions:
(1) When switching classes, students can change only the course time, not the date.
(2) When switching classes, students must first go to the registration office or make an call to the office and have their registration switched to the new class.
(3) When switching classes students must have their registration switched to the new class before the original classes start time, and if not, start the new class on the second day.
(4) Students who have registered for several classes are not permitted to stop attending one of these classes early in order to extend the registration time for a separate registered class.
4. Holidays (to be declared upon registration):
(1) When registering for a class, students are permitted to declare which days they will not be able to attend class, and be exempted from paying tuition for those classes.
(2) After registration, there is no further opportunity to declare holidays, and there are no refunds for classes missed. The study period determined upon registration can not be postponed or extended.
5. Tuition Fees：
|Elementary / Intermediate
|Advanced / HSK / BCT
1.5 hours each class
Students must keep their student card on them at all times while attending classes so that their registration can be conveniently checked by school staff.
Students who attend classes without a valid and current student card will be fined 50 Yuan.